Generally most parts carry a manufacturer's warranty of minimum of 1 year from the date of purschase (some restrictions/exceptions may apply). Please contact us if you need more details about a specific part.
You can contact us or the manufacturer to get the precise information. What is important to understand is that SWE Specialist is not offering a warranty on the part but we are passing along the manufacturer's warranty and we always do our best to provide technical assistance and give you the proper information to submit your claim and get it accepted. The acceptance is solely at the manufacturer's discretions. From our extensive experience, we rarely have issues to get parts accepted unless the part(s) fall under the restrictions as noted below.
Its to be noted that your collaboration in the troubleshooting stage is very important. From our experience, many parts that are claimed to be defective are not and its why we need to do our due diligence with you before returning it for testing. If the part is returned and tested to function properly, it will be returned back and no refund can be processed.
- All parts carry a manufacturer's warranty. (some exceptions might apply)
- Warranty acceptance is solely at the manufacturer's discretions based on there warranty term and conditions.
- SWE Specialist guarantee the proper fitments of the parts you bought as per the application list offered online provided your north american production car that as not been modified and comply with the online advertised product restrictions.
- ALL manufacturer's warranty are limited to the part price only. All manufacturer's do not cover labor or consequential damage. Please contact the manufacturer's directly for more information/support. Our support is limited to submit your part on warranty as per the manufacturer's terms and conditions and get you a refund for the part price. Anything beyond this coverage must be done directly with the manufacturer as it is not a service we can offer.
- Prior replacing a part(s) because you think its defective, please contact us with details. CLICK HERE
- If you need specific details about a specific part warranty, please send us a request with the part number and the manufacturer name. CLICK HERE
- For the complete warranty return information CLICK HERE
- Parts that show signs of abuse or have been modified are not accepted.
- Parts that have been used for track/racing are excluded.
- Parts that carry an extended warranty need to be registered with the manufacturer's and generally warranty claims need to be done with the manufacturer's directly.
- Warped brake disc/excessive runout disc/rotor: All the brake discs we sell are from known selected manufacturer's with a quality assurance process from the factory. While we cannot exclude that a disc could be "factory" defective but this is a very rare event, "NO warranty is offered" for this condition unless found at the time of installation. If found at the time of installation, remove immediately from the car or do not install and "do not drive away" with the disc(s) as this will likely void the warranty and your chances to be successful with a warranty claim and inform us right away. Please review this technical documentation about this condition: http://www.powerbrake.co.za/downloads/tech_01_judder.pdf and http://www.stoptech.com/technical-support/technical-white-papers/-warped-brake-disc-and-other-myths
- Wear item such as brake rotors, pads, clutch, gaskets, bulbs and internal engine components have a limited warranty if any; if upon receiving the part you think there is a manufacturing defect, do not install and contact us. After the installation, coverage is very limited if any, as most failure are due to improper installation or usage.
- Make sure to review the specific manufacturer installation directly and warranty limitation prior installing the part(s). Some parts require some specific installation procedure and if not followed will void the warranty.
- No warranty and no shipping coverage on all sheet metal parts without exceptions.
- Other Pages your might be interested in: